Freedom to choose
We provide all available options and guide you to get the best offer
Easy registration process and claim support whenever needed
We work only with leading insurance companies
The best price
We offer the best price for your insurance coverage or we pay the difference
Good service. Sales provide product knowledge in accordance with the customer's interest, providing options for several insurance.Hadi Prasetia
Good service, agents are responsive in communicating. Overall, Asura's service is good.Mr Ismet
Asura service is good, fast, responsive!M. Abdul Subhan
Car Insurance News
Should Used Cars Remain Insured?
Jan 16, 2020
The Best Way to Buy a New Car
Dec 16, 2019
Important Questions to Ask Before Buying a Used Car
Dec 15, 2019
Which is Better, Manual or Automatic Car?
Dec 15, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: The market has a perception that it is very difficult to file claims and get compensation from insurance companies. Does this also happen to car insurance?
— Insurance is actually an agreement where the rights and obligations of the Owner's Policy and Insurance Provider are clearly regulated. The insured has rights to make a claim for losses incurred, while at the same time, the insured also has an obligation to follow the claim procedure that has been regulated by the Insurance Provider.
Q: What are the procedures?
— These procedures include actions that must be carried out or documents that must be submitted by the insured party; for example, in the case of filing a claim for fire insurance, the insured must:
Q: Do these procedures also apply for other insurance companies?
Although not all the same, there are several procedures that apply in general, such as the need to report immediately to the Insurance Company and take actions to minimize losses.
In addition to the general procedures above, each type of insurance has special procedures, such as a police report which is a must in theft insurance, because it is a criminal act.
Q: After completing all claim procedures, is there anything else that needs to be done by the insured?
— If the insured party has completed all claim procedures, such as surrendering all documents required, provider will immediately notify if claim is borne or not. If the loss or damage is borne, then notification will be notified to the insured along with a proposal payment of claims
A. Basic Coverage
All risk car insurance types (all risks) provide your vehicle protection against various things as follows:
Losses and or Damage to the Vehicle,caused by the following:
Collision, rolled, slipped and accident
Theft, including theft that is preceded or accompanied or followed by violence or threats of violence
Fire, explosion and struck by lightning
In the event of a fire, explosion or lightning strike, all are covered by your insurance policy. Please see the insurance details in your policy.
Legal Liability Guarantee against Third Parties
Provide compensation for the legal liability of the insured against losses suffered by a third party due to a vehicle. As well as providing coverage for court fees related to legal responsibility.
Get protection for your vehicle by adding coverage prices. By doing this, you will also get compensation for various non-standard equipment and accessories installed in your vehicle.
B. Additional Protection
To get maximum protection against your vehicle, you can add a variety of additional protection that you can adjust to the needs and conditions in the environment around you. As for the choice of the increase in liabilities that you can gain include some of the following:
Addition to third party insurance (TPL)
Get additional legal liability for third parties according to the limit you want
Addition to personal accident insurance (personal accident) for drivers and passengers
The additional coverage to the risk of accident of the driver of the vehicle and its passengers is up to 4 people, which you can adjust to your wishes with a certain limit.
Riots and Terrorism (SRCC and or TS)
Protect your vehicle from the risk of damage caused by riots, riots, terrorism, and sabotage.
Floods, Typhoons, Hurricanes, Hail & Logsor Land etc. (TSFHL)
Provide protection to your vehicle from the risk of damage caused by floods, hurricanes, storms, hail, and landslides.
Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanic Eruptions (EQTVE)
Provide protection for your vehicle from the risk of damage caused by earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions.
C. Additional Features
Get various interesting features that are different from other insurance companies, such as:
Replacement Cars or Replacement of Rental Fees
Car loan / temporary replacement facilities or reimbursement of vehicle rental fees from insurance companies for as long as the process of repairing your vehicle.
A tow car facility that will help you when there is damage or other risks that occur in the vehicle when you are on the way.
Ambulance facilities are free when an accident occurs.
Facilities for you to be able to make repairs. Your vehicle can be easily repaired with partner workshops scattered throughout Malaysia, which has worked with insurance companies directly.
Theft by Private Driver
Get coverage for risk of theft or escape of a vehicle by your personal driver.
“New for Old Programs”
Get coverage for risk of theft or escape of a vehicle by your personal driver.
STNK Renewal Service
Get help features for the renewal of your STNK management by the insurer.
Emergency Assistance on the Highway (ERA- Emergency Road Assistant)
Get help from the insurance or partners when you experience an emergency during the trip.
D. Risks that are not covered:
Any risks that are not included in your policy;
Violation of obligations from policyholders or insured parties;
Any situation that causes the insured to lose compensation rights;
Accidents caused by evil (evil intentions);
By buying car insurance, when risk happens, insurance companies will bear your losses. Procedure for purchasing car insurance is as follows:
1. You should first collect information from several companies, such as the good or bad reputation of the company. This can be seen from the length of time the company was established, the optimal service provided to each of its customers, the company's financial strength, or the people's view of the company.
2. To get a car insurance policy as soon as possible, of course, you must first complete the documents required by insurance companies, such as vehicle registration, ID card, or photo of your vehicle or other supporting documents.
3. To get a car insurance policy, of course, there must be an agreement between the insurance company and you (the customer) first. The agreement is contained in a car insurance policy, such as the amount of premiums to be paid, claims procedures required by the company, provisions, and policies that must be followed by customers, etc.
4. The last procedure is to make premium payments set by the company. Usually the size of the premium that you have to pay depends on how much guaranteed extension you add. The way you can do for premium payments is by visiting the insurance company directly or by bank transfer.
1. Part of the loss of certain claims that need to be borne by the customer / customers. This is stated in the policy. If the total claim loss
1. Every incident that causes damage to the vehicle being held is considered a claim. If it is a full loss, the insurance company issues full compensation in the event of theft or robbery. If it is a partial loss, in the event of a collision, fire, only the necessary repairs will be borne. After the incident, the customer / customers must immediately contact the insurance company and provide the documents needed for the claim procedure. Insurance companies must provide compensation to customers within a certain period, as stated in the policy.
Anyone who can buy a policy
Car insurance can be bought by all people aged 18 years and over who have a SIM (Driving License) and domiciled in Malaysia.
In general, the insurance coverage period begins at the time of purchase of insurance and ends after twelve (12) months, and is available after full payment. Failure to make payment installments can result in loss of insurance coverage benefits.
In the case of insurance cancellation, the customer should immediately contact customer service from the insurance company concerned. Therefore, it is very important for you to have an insurance card or other documentation with the contact number of the insurance company that you can contact immediately.
Different insurance companies offer different payment methods. When you buy an insurance policy, you can choose the payment method that suits you best.
Car insurance, if you drive and think about insurance, that comes across the first time due to an unexpected accident is to be free from financial losses. Indeed, basically, insurance functions to reduce the burden
Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia
AXA AFFIN Life Insurance
Etiqa Life Insurance
Great Eastern Life Assurance
Sun Life Malaysia Assurance
Tokio Marine Life Insurance
Gibraltar BSN Life
Zurich Life Insurance
Berjaya Sompo Insurance
Pacific & Orient